Thursday, August 24, 2017

NEW ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ROCK GROUP

by Bob Walsh

The Islamofascists are admittedly very good at branding and getting the message out. They are generally not too wild about music as entertainment, but they have admitted that the concept has its adherants, especially among the young target population for conversion. They have seen that Christian Rock has its following, so they are having a go at Fundamentalist Islamic Rock.

The group will be a little odd in that the members will be rotated and interchangeable. Kind of like Menudo. It will be easy to do as they will be wearing black clothes and ski masks so you won't know who the hell they are anyway.

The name of this new group is JIHAD JOHNNY AND THE GOAT FUCKERS. They have already laid down a few tracks and are working at getting distribution for CDs and even vinyl as well as the now common downloads.

Their new signature album is titled JIHAD JOHNNY AND THE GOAT FUCKERS. The first tracks are pretty focused on the message. They are; 1) I WILL KILL YOU. 2) I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY. 3) I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD. 4) I WILL KILL YOUR GOAT. 5) I WILL FUCK YOUR GOAT. and, number six, the show-stopped finale, I WILL KILL YOUR GOAT, THEN I WILL FUCK YOUR GOAT, THEN I WILL EAT YOUR GOAT.

If you are among the first 100,000 followers on Facebook they promise to kill you last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's time to hide the goats!