Saturday, January 13, 2018

MURDER CONFESSION OF FEMALE MS-13 GANG MEMBER IN REVENGE KILLING OF15-YEAR-OLD GIRL

Venus Romero Iraheta, 18, confessed to torturing and stabbing Damaris Reyes Rivas, 15, thirteen times in revenge for her boyfriend’s killing

Daily Mail
January 11, 2018

MS-13 gang member Venus Romero Iraheta, 18, pleaded guilty to the murder in Fairfax County, Virginia on Monday, one year after brutally stabbing Damaris Reyes Rivas, 15, thirteen times because she believed Rivas had killed her boyfriend.

Fellow MS-13 gangsters recorded Rivas being tortured, having her tattoo cut off and stabbed to death by Iraheta, and then sent it to gang leaders in El Salvador.

MS-13 GANGSTER VENUS IRAHETA'S CONFESSION IN FEBRUARY LAST YEAR TO KILLING DAMARIS RIVAS
‘You're going to remember me until the day we see each other in hell’


Asked what she said to her victim, Iraheta told interrogators: 'You're going to remember me until the day we see each other in hell. Don't forget my name. And I told her my full name and I told her my nickname. And I told it to her and I told her to never forget who I was. I told her someday we were going to see each other again.'

Interrogator: 'And then what did you do?'

Iraheta: 'I killed her.'

Interrogator: 'How did you kill her?'

Iraheta: 'With a knife.'

Interrogator: 'What did you do with the knife?'

Iraheta: 'I don't remember how many times I stabbed her in the stomach.'

Interrogator: 'Was it a lot?'

Iraheta: 'Thirteen. Something like that.'

Interrogator: 'Why 13?'

Iraheta: 'I don't remember. No, I think it was 12 here [pointing to stomach] and the thirteenth was in here [pointing to neck].'
……….

Iraheta: 'I asked her if at any time she had something to do with Christian. She said yes. I said I'm not going to forgive you […] I told her, 'I warned you not to mess with me. I told you not to mess with Christian. I told you to stay away from him or you would see what would happen. You don't play with me.' So I hit her. I kept hitting her. Until they stopped me.'
……….

Iraheta: 'I left the knife in her neck.

Interrogator: 'Who took it out?'

Iraheta: 'I went back and took it out, and gave it to someone else.'
……….

Interrogator: 'Does [the killing] bother you?'

Iraheta: [Shakes head]

Interrogator: 'Why doesn't it bother you?'

Iraheta: 'I don't know.'


So far, seven of the 10 people charged in connection with the murder have either been convicted or have pleaded guilty.

They will be sentenced on May 5.

No comments: