Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT THE SEPARATION OF KIDS FROM THEIR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PARENTS

In my blogs, I insisted there were no little children ripped out of their mothers’ arms …. I was wrong!

In trying to defend the Trump administration, I have insisted there were no little children ripped out of their illegal immigrant mothers’ arms. I claimed that almost all the children separated from their parents were 12 and older. I was wrong, dead wrong!

As it turns out, there were102 children under 5 that were separated from their parents. That really sucks! And if 102 children were under 5, there must have been an even much larger number of kids between 5 and 10. That sucks too!

As I wrote before, the separation policy was stupid and unnecessary. The Democrats, with the help of the media, are going to keep this issue alive until the mid-term elections in November. The separation of children is not going to help the Republicans when voters go to mark their ballots.

To my readers, I apologize for my bad.

1 comment:

Trey Rusk said...

I don't like the separation of families that illegally enter the US. Trump rescinded that policy. However, that policy was in effect long before Trump was elected president.

These people will continue to come to the US because of fear. The gangs are extorting, raping and killing Central American citizens on a massive scale. Their children are recruited into these gangs and if they don't join they are killed along with family members. Wholesale murder is something anyone would run from. I am not for illegal immigration in fact I want a wall.

Sound familiar. It's happened before in Europe and immigration to the US was difficult.
I believe immigrants should enter legally. Seek citizenship, learn English and respect our flag. I have seen illegal immigrants fly the flag from countries they have fled. They don't want to assimilate.

I don't have a solution. Maybe other countries should step up and accept some of these asylum seekers.