Tuesday, November 21, 2023

NUTTER ELECTED PRESIDENT OF ARGENTINA

By Bob Walsh


There¿s never a dull moment with former self-described tantric sex coach and now Argentine presidential frontrunner Javier Milei (pictured with Argentine actress Fátima Florez). Indeed, Milei has spoken about his preference for threesomes and why he believes poor people should be free to sell their body parts.

Javier Milei with girlfriend Argentine actress Fátima Florez. (Nutter my ass - ed.)

 

Javier Milei, 53, the dark horse right wing psycho was elected President of Argentina yesterday by about a 12% margin.  He is the guy with the cloned dogs who are his advisors and appears in public regularly swinging a chain saw.  

With inflation running 140% and his opponent a current government econ guy I guess the voters decided they want a change even if the change agent is maybe not fully grounded.  

Trump promptly called him to congratulate him.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to put Argentina on my visit list.

BarkGrowlBite said...

Anon, I've been to Argentina three times. Buenos Aires is a great place to visit. To me, it is similar to Barcelona, Spain, another great place to visit.