Thursday, November 19, 2020

THE KAREN WHO LIVES DOWN THE ROAD ??

by Bob Walsh


Discovery Bay is a very nice upper middle class and upper class (largely white) bedroom community just west of Stockton on Hwy 4.  Nice place.  The guy who did most of the engine rebuild on my 65 Mustang lived there before he said FUCK THIS and moved to Florida.

It seems that  Ms. Adana Dean, a White lady who lives there, may very well fit the handle of "Karen" pretty well.  She went off on her neighbors, the Jones family, on a rant that has made it big time on Instagram and Twitter two days ago.  She went to the door of the Jones home, carrying her poodle in her right hand and her Taser in her left hand, and complained about their dog allegedly attacking her dog.  

When she was directed by Mr. Jones to leave their property she responded that they were Black People living in a White neighborhood  and they are in fact acting like it. She further suggested that they should act like White people in a White neighborhood.  When Jones informed Ms. Dean that she was being recorded, her response was "I don't give a shit."  She "ordered" him to not take his dog out of his house in the future.

The Jones family assert that they have video which shows that their pit did NOT attack her poodle.  

Neither Ms. Dean nor her husband would comment to the media.  The Contra Costa County S O responded to the incident and determined that no crime had been committed, but that they were keeping the report on file should further action be necessary.

The Jones family has lived there for more than ten years.

The encounter is still up on the net.  I watch it.  It is instructive, if you need instruction on how to be a moron.

1 comment:

Trey said...

You can ring my doorbell until the cows come home. I don't answer it. I watch the camera. If I know you, you will call me on the phone. Karen or whoever can come calling. I just don't give a shit. But my dogs do.