Thursday, August 30, 2012

STOP SPENDING OUR TAXES BY ISSUING WELFARE CHECKS TO PEOPLE ON DRUGS

I am sure this is how most hardworking people feel:

I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass random urine tests. I do not have a problem with undergoing those urine tests.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while I work..

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

P.S. Just a thought - all political office holders and government employees should have to pass a urine test too!.... but then that would lead to a substantial increase in the unemployment rate.

No comments: