Wednesday, March 19, 2014

TENNESSEE WOMAN WITH A LOVE FOR SMOKING MARIJUANA DRIVES CAR INTO CHURCH BECAUSE GOD TOLD HER TO AND STABS HER HUSBAND BECAUSE THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT

Stephanie Hamman told the cops she had a love for smoking marijuana and had smoked pot all day and all night

Around 10 p.m. Sunday, while her husband Steven was watching a NASCAR race on TV in their apartment across the street, Stephanie Faye Hamman, 23, rammed her car through the front doors of the Providence Church in the small town of Church Hill, Tennessee.

When she called her husband for help, he rushed over to the church and found her lying in front of the altar. He told the police that as he started to attend to her, she up and stabbed him in the right side of his chest with a large kitchen knife, telling him, “The Devil is in me.” Hamman pulled the knife out of his chest and hurried back to the apartment to call for help. Paramedics took him to the hospital where on Monday he was reported to be in fair condition.

After Stephanie was arrested, she told the cops she had a love for smoking marijuana and had been smoking it all day and all night. "I smoke a bunch of weed. I love to smoke it. Sometimes when I do, I start seeing things that others don't. Isn't God good? He told me that this would happen, and just look, I am okay."

She also told the police that “God told me He wanted me in there, so I drove my car through the doors [of the church]. God told me to, so I did it.” Stephanie said the Devil told her to stab Steven because he was worshipping NASCAR.

Stephanie was charged with attempted first-degree murder and felony vandalism. She is being held in Hawkins County jail without bond.

OK, now let me hear it once again: Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Seems perfectly logical and reasonable to me.