Friday, August 22, 2014

IDIOT COP OF THE YEAR SOON TO BE EX-COP

A St. Ann, Missouri cop faced off with a protestor in Ferguson, pointing an AR-15 at him and shouting expletives while threatening to kill him

It seems as though some police agencies recruit their cops at insane asylums. Such must be the case with an unnamed St. Ann, Missouri cop who was one of the ‘peacekeepers’ in Ferguson Tuesday night.

Just before midnight, the idiot was videoed with two separate cellphones approaching a protestor , pointing his AR-15 at the man and saying, “I will fucking kill you.” The video has gone viral on You Tube.

On the video, a man is heard saying, “Oh my God, gun raised. My hands are up bro, my hands are up.” That’s when the cop shouted “I will fucking kill you.” Another man then asks, “What’s your name , Sir?” The cop responded by shouting, “Fuck you!” Then a St. Louis County police officer can be seen grabbing the idiot’s arm and leading him away.

From the video, it does not appear as though the cop was being threatened in any way. What he did was not only dangerous, but it was downright foolish.

The idiot was suspended indefinitely Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully, his career as a law enforcement officer will be terminated permanently, as I suspect it soon will be. I know that some of you will say that I am condemning him without knowing all the facts. True, but I do not believe that we can afford to have reckless cops with a short fuse in the police service.

There is no explanation for having a cop like this in a police agency other than to say they must have recruited him at an insane asylum. Since he was a cop when he pointed his AR-15 at a protestor, he gets my vote for Idiot Cop of the Year. Shit, he’ll even get my vote for Idiot Ex-Cop of the Year.

No comments: