Sunday, August 24, 2014

ST. LOUIS COUNTY OFFICER DAN PAGE BEATS OUT ST. ANN OFFICER RAY ALBERS FOR IDIOT COP OF THE YEAR

Officer Dan Page, a 35-year police veteran, gave a one-hour long speech in front of the Oath Keepers in which he boasted of killing people and disparaged President Obama, Muslims, women who get abortions, women in the military, blacks and gays

"Muslims are passive until they gain parity with you or they exceed you in numbers and they will kill you."

"[Missouri Senators] Roy Blunt and Claire McCaskill won't even talk to me. They say 'You're an extremist.' I say amen. OK. And I'm real good with a rifle. My best shot is at 1,875 meters. I got me a gold star on that one. That's a fact. You run from me you will die tired. I'm dead serious, folks."

"I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord savior, but I'm also a killer. I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I'll kill a whole bunch more. If you don't want to get killed, don't show up in front of me, it's that simple. I have no problem with it. God did not raise me to be a coward."

“You’re either gonna go to the ballot box or the bullet box in the next 18 months.”

"Policemen are very cynical. I know I am. I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody. I don't care."

[Referring to domestic violence] “If you don't like each other that much, just kill each other and get it over with. Problem solved. Get it done. Don't be wasting cops' time, just shoot each other and get it over with, that’s how I feel about it.”

"I went to our undocumented president's home. He was born in Kenya."


Those are just a few samplings of the outrageous remarks St. Louis County officer Dan Page made during a rambling hour-long speech before the St. Louis-St. Charles chapter of the Oath Keepers back in April of this year.

Page has been suspended because of what he said. How did the St. Louis County police chief find out about the speech? It was because the stupid shit shoved CNN News anchor Don Lemon several times on live TV and threatened to arrest him as he was broadcasting from Ferguson. Lemon, a black man, then got hold of a video tape of Page’s speech before the Oath Keepers and promptly shipped it to the police chief.

Page claims to have been a Green Beret in Vietnam and was also deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. When he boasted about the killings, he was probably talking about his time in t he military.

The Oath Keepers, an association of former and present military personnel, police officers and first responders who 'defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic,' distanced itself from Page’s remarks with the following disclaimer on You Tube:

"The statements made by Sargent Major Dan Page do not reflect the opinions of our local Oath Keeper Chapter, nor the national organization. Dan Page, speaking to the St. Louis/St. Charles, Missouri Chapter of Oath Keepers, explains how they plan to end American sovereignty and the Constitution, establishing martial law and merging the U.S. with the New World Order."

If St. Louis County didn't recruit Page from a loony bin, then that's where they ought to retire him to now.

And I thought St. Ann police lieutenant Ray Albers was the Idiot Cop of the Year for pointing his AR-15 at the protestors and shouting “I will fucking kill you.” Holy shit, was I ever wrong. Dan Page has got Albers beat by a country mile. Page also gets my vote for the Loony Cop of the Year award.

No comments: