Saturday, January 06, 2018

POKING THE BEAR

by Bob Walsh

A legislative proposal is about to move thru the legislature of the formerly great state of California. Assuming it is passed into law it would prohibit any local law enforcement within the state from cooperating with any federal agency in the investigation of or arrest relating to possession or sale of Marijuana unless that agency had been served with a court order specific to the case ordering them to do so.

I can't help but think that, at some time, Trump and/or Jeff Sessions is going to say FUCK THIS SHIT and start playing rough. I know that if I was in their position I would be thinking strongly along those lines, and everybody knows that I am warm and fuzzy and easy-going about virtually everything.

Poking the bear with a stick is dangerous. At some point you might really piss him off and find out just how long his reach is.

No comments: