Monday, April 25, 2016

I DON’T REMEMBER PROM BEING THIS DANGEROUS

By Bob Walsh

Last night (04-23) there was a shooting in the parking lot at the high school in Antigo, Wisconsin. This is a smallish city north of Milwaukee.

Jacob E. Wagner, 18, opened fire on a group of students exiting the prom, wounding two. There were cops in the parking lot and they engaged the shooter, wounding and capturing him. (Maybe it is now normal to have a police presence at school dances. I don’t remember that either. Times change.)

The two prom attendees will almost certainly survive. The shooter did not.

The cops did not offer up any information on a motive for the shooting.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Shit, Bob, I can’t remember my prom at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BGB, Back then they didn't have proms. Just Square Dances in the circle of wagons.

bob walsh said...

That's OK Howie, you were probably too stoned to remember.

Dorina said...

Oh Howie, please, tell me you do REMEMBER our time in the tiny house on rop of the rock !!!

BarkGrowlBite said...

Shit, son of a bitch, I am fucked! I not only can't remember my prom, but who in the hell is Dorina? I must have had a really great time at my prom, err, that is right after the prom. Dorina? Dorina?