Monday, September 16, 2019

GRITS FOR BREAKFAST ATTRACTS POLICE HATERS LIKE FLY PAPER ATTRACTS FLIES

And those police haters stick to Grits like those flies stick to fly paper

From time to time, I read Grits for Breakfast. Most of the posts on Grits are authored by Scott Henson, its founder. Scott is an uber-left criminal justice watchdog.

On Friday, Scott posted "Needless shooting shows why cops shouldn't be first response to mental health calls," with reference to a Corpus Christi police officer “gunning down a mentally ill man wielding a metal pipe at point blank range.” Scott believes the shooting was not necessary.

The post attracted the usual cop haters. One penned by ‘Oil Lease’ was particularly malicious. Here is what the asshole wrote:

I don't fear anything but a badge and the thing wearing it.

A friend was being chased by his mentally ill GF with a 5.5" Buck knife. I could have killed her....legally since her attention was turned to me.

It was easy for a sane person to make the choice to not kill someone who would kill you. I punched her and knocked her down and took the knife. There is an average of 3.5 people killed by cops everyday.

I've seen countless outright murders by them on people who hadn't even committed a crime but they took offense to. They have become a murderous lot.

I was looking at a history of psychedelics yesterday starting more than 6000 years ago. Everyone involved in making same without govt. approval(I forgot where it said you could control what people imbibed in the Constitution). The incarceration rates became horrendous AFTER 2000. The entire country changed then and not for the better. I can't count the times I've heard one say "The law is what I say it is".

There's one thing that's hard to stomach though, that flat-out murders of innocent people have the cops walk away and never face charges. They want people to believe their job is really dangerous but unlike the work I do, trucking, they're not even in the top ten.


My response was: “Oil Lease, the next time you are being robbed, beaten or threatened with a deadly weapon, please do not call for those murderous cops ... call for a social worker to come and rescue your worthless ass.”

Then an Anon wrote: “I have said this before...bark would defend dirty cops even if they were caught on camera throwing a baby into a wood chipper. ‘

My response

Anon, you don't know me. I do not defend dirty cops. The problem with you and many other followers of Grits is that you consider all cops to be dirty.

I've got news for you. There are more than 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. I doubt that more than five percent of them are dirty. Those that are dirty deserve to be punished by the law. The overwhelming number of police shootings are justified, even the controversial ones. Daily media reports obviously leave your clueless mind believing all that cops do is shoot people. The majority of those 800,000 LEOs have probably never drawn their guns while on duty.

When Oil Lease says, "I've seen countless outright murders by them on people who hadn't even committed a crime but they took offense to. They have become a murderous lot," you know he is telling a damn lie! Anyone who believes Oil Lease must still believe in the Tooth Fairy.

The trouble with Grits for Breakfast is that it attracts police haters like fly paper attracts flies. And those police haters stick to Grits like those flies stick to fly paper.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Oil Lease clearly has some issues. Very serious issues.