Friday, September 13, 2019

HE NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES

If His Name Is Andrew McCabe

by Bob Walsh

The U. S. Attorney's office has recommended criminal charges be filed against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe for lying his ass off to federal investigators. Seems that he has been the subject of a federal Grand Jury for several months.

His defense team met last month with the U S Attorney in what is being described as a last-ditch effort to head off prosecution.

The FBI has said flat out he leaked information in violation of the law. The IG at the FBI said flat out he lied under oath (perjury). Last month he filed suit against the DOJ for firing his ass, asserting the action was politically motivated. Lots of luck there Andy.

I wonder if CNN is going to sack him? Somehow I doubt that. They need him to pretend that Trump worked with the Russians to cheat Hillary.

I know that hope clouds reason and I am not an uninterested observer. Nevertheless it looks to me that the house of cards may be collapsing. I hope I hope I hope.

No comments: