Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A SLIGHT PROBLEM WITH TEXTING

The Unconventional Gazette
February 24, 2014

A man received the following text message from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess something to you to get it off my chest. I have been tapping your wife, day and night whenever you're not around. In fact, probably more than you. I'm not getting it at home, but that's not an excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt so I had to tell you, and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't ever happen again.

Bob, anguished and feeling utterly betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, walked over to his wife and shot her dead.

A few moments later, a second text appeared on Bob’s cellphone:

Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", Bob, not "wife". Sorry about the fuckup.

No comments: