Friday, February 14, 2014

LARRY KING REVEALS HE HAS BEEN BLIND ALL THESE YEARS

The talk show host says that he’s never seen any bias in the news media

If Larry King cannot see that the media is biased, whether for the left or the right, then he is truly blind.

LARRY KING: ‘I’VE NEVER SEEN BIAS’ ON OR OFF THE AIR
By Bill Hoffmann

Newsmax
February 13, 2014

Talk-show legend Larry King says that, despite claims the news media have an agenda and slant their coverage, he has never seen bias in reporting in all his years on television and radio.

"I worked at CNN for almost 26 years. I worked in Mutual Radio for 20 years. I've been in the business 57 years. I have never seen a bias off the air or on," King told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

"I've never seen anyone say, let's go get this person today, let's really ram it into him. I've never seen it. If a Democrat or Republican commits some horrendous story, the story will run, the networks will cover it."

"I have never seen anyone at CNN ever say, boy, here's how we're going to deal with this today to put this guy down and elevate this guy up. I've never seen it," King said Wednesday.

That even extends to coverage of political events, King insists.

"I've covered every convention since 1960. I've never gone to a convention with a built-in bias . . . It's the truth. It's not a feeling. It's not an opinion . . . It's my experience."

King did take swipes at MSNBC and the Fox News Network.

"MSNBC is liberal, Fox is conservative, they both make no bones about it. I would not call them the place to get great information. You get information, but they're preaching to the choir," he said.


1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Larry King is a senile incompetent. Other than that, he is a nice guy.