Tuesday, May 20, 2014

ROBERT WALLACE: A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

The Houston man sues a stripper to get his money back, but she asks “How do I get my booty and boobs back?”

The fool gave ‘Naomi’ $2,000 cash, a laptop and some DVDs, and now that he and the Treasures club stripper are no longer ‘friends’, he is suing to get his money back.

I THOUGHT SHE LIKED ME! MAN SUES STRIPPER AFTER HE SPENDS $3,000 ON HER, CLAIMING THEY WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP… BUT SHE INSISTS THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS
By Ted Thornhill

Mail Online
May 19, 2014

A man who spent nearly $3,000 on a stripper is suing her to get the money back, claiming that it was a loan.

However, the stripper says that ‘she doesn’t believe in loans’.

Robert Wallace, 32, from Houston, is bringing the suit against a dancer with the stage name of Nomi.

He met her a year ago at a nightclub called Treasures in Houston and claims to have spent the money on her when they began a relationship.

Mr Wallace says that he lent her around $2,000 along with a laptop and some Harry Potter DVDs.

He told Fox 26: ‘We had a dating relationship and on May 3 we had broken up. I know how stubborn she can be, so after waiting for a week for her to return my things, I decided to file a suit to get my stuff back.’

However, Nomi claims that the relationship was platonic and that she had no idea that the items and money named in the suit weren’t gifts.

She said: ‘I’ve given him gifts, too. How do I get my booty and boobs back.’

She added that she doesn’t believe in loans because she doesn’t want to have to pay anything back.

A court date has yet to be set.

No comments: