Saturday, June 14, 2014

POOR MISUNDERSTOOD O.J. SIMPSON

For the 20th anniversary of the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman murders, Norman Pardo, Simpson’s manager, releases “In His Own Words,” a documentary designed to show ‘who O.J. really is’

“In His Own Words” is a 53-minute documentary made by Norman Pardo, the manager of O.J. Simpson, which Pardo is releasing to show who Simpson really is – a nice guy who has been misunderstood and mistreated because he was convicted of murder by the media. The documentary, released by RadarOnline, was made before Simpson was convicted of armed robbery and kidnapping in 2008, and is being released on the 20th anniversary of the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman murders.

In the documentary Simpson says, “I was unfaithful to both of my wives, and it’s what I’ve regretted most in my life.” He talks about a call Nicole made to a 9-1-1 operator in which she said Simpson was going to “beat the shit out of me.” He claims they got into an argument because she was hanging out with prostitutes. Here is his rant about that 9-1-1 call:

I don’t want these drug people and these hookers hanging around my kids, and I became the bad guy yelling on the [9-1-1] tape. America made me the dog of all dogs, the poster boy for abuse, because I’m pissed off that drug people and hookers are hanging around the house my kids are at. What other American man who found that out that day wouldn’t have been as upset as I was?

About the murder trial, Simpson said:

When my trial was over, I was angry. I was trying to get even with a lot of people that said a lot of untrue things. The media, I always say, convicted me, not the jury.

Now, here is my take on who O.J. Simpson really is:

O.J. Simpson is an unremorseful cold-blooded murderer. O.J. is a wife beater and cheater. O.J. is an armed robber and kidnapper.

Simpson is misunderstood only by those who are so naïve as to cling to the belief that he did not slash his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman to death.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

I thought that he was a murderous narcissistic asswipe.