Wednesday, September 21, 2022

AT LEAST THEY WERE NOT MURDERED OVER SOMETHING TRIVIAL

 By Bob Walsh 

 

 
Michael Williams, 47, shot and killed his ex-wife, Martha Eubanks Williams, 48, and their son, Robert Adams, 28, inside the home they all shared.  The cause of the disagreement that lead to the shootings was electricity use in the home.  

Williams is currently a guest of Volusia County, Florida, facing two counts of first-degree murder.  

Two young children in the house, ages five and six, were not hurt in the incident.

2 comments:

Trey said...

As a child I remembered to turn off the light when I left my room. It was a household rule.

bob walsh said...

My electrical bill last month was $500 and I keep my AC set to 80. Utility costs in CA are hellish. Due to Joe Biden the cost of natural gas is going up drastically so I expect my heating costs will go up substantially this winter. Fortunately in the central valley cold winters are much less an issue than hot summers for most people. Including me.