Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SOON TO BE EX-TEACHER TEXTS WRONG SUBJECT ON THE INTERNET

His ability to express himself seems better than that of many other teachers. He should be able to land a college job teaching Human Sexuality once he gets out of the slammer.

TOAN QUOC NGUYEN: SCIENCE TEACHER’S STEAMY SEXTS TO 16-YEAR-OLD LEAD TO CHARGES
By Richard Connelly

Houston Press Hair Balls
September 13, 2011

Here's what you don't want to come home to as a parent: Your 16-year-old daughter "lying on her own bed" with a 26-year-old dude.

That's what court documents show happened to one local mother, and a Cy-Fair science teacher from Tomball has been charged with online solicitation of a minor.

Toan Quoc Nguyen's Facebook messages to the girl were discovered when the mom went through her daughter's iPod, the court documents say.

And here is some of the stuff she read, according to the documents. Only Nguyen's side of the conversation was included.

-- "I would have loved to feel your hand on my cock."

-- "...one hand on your boob and one in your pussy? Eventually, I'll get good enough at multitasking that I can bite your shoulder and neck as well."

-- "... I really wish I could fuck you."

-- “I aim to please hun. I was hoping to find your nipple so I could pinch and tweak them.”

-- "If it weren't for you being 16, I would have jumped on that wagon already...why can't you be older?"

-- "...leaning over my desk so I can take you from behind...and reach forward so I can squeeze your tits and nibble on your neck and shoulders."

Okay, dude, you realize it would be wrong to have sex with a 16-year-old, but you think it's acceptable to write this crap to her? That is one unique moral compass you have there, teach.

Here's the statement from the school district: Once the district receives official notification from law enforcement of Toan Nguyen's arrest, he will be placed on administrative leave. If allegations of his off-campus conduct with a minor in another district are confirmed, his employment with the district will be terminated and the Texas Education Agency will be notified.

No comments: