Tuesday, January 23, 2018

CA GETTING EVEN MORE CRAZY

by bob Walsh

Yes, hard to believe that it might be, the formerly great state of California is moving even further into the land of left-wing craziness and outright illegality.

Starting on April 1 the state will automatically register to vote EVERY PERSON who applies for a CA drivers license. This will include casual visitors who have no intent of staying but are here long enough to need a CA license, legal resident aliens who are not citizens and should not vote, convicted felons who are prohibited form voting, and illegal aliens. Absolutely EVERY warm body who walks in the door to get a drivers license will be registered to vote.

I hope that the Trump administration takes some sort of action against this stupidity.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Bob, you mean my yardman Jose Garcia – I think that’s his name cause he doesn’t speak a word of English – and my house cleaner – I can’t make out her name – should not be able to vote?

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Yup, that's what I mean. I guess I am just a hater.