Wednesday, September 30, 2020

THE PERILS OFUSING A TELEPROMPTER

by Bob Walsh


I confess I am not 100% sure of what happened.  I KNOW Joe Biden SAID he began his senate career 180 years ago.  I saw him say it.  Was that supposed to be a joke or is he so brain-burnt he just reads whatever they shove in front of his face?  I also know he said he attended a historically black college in Connecticut which in fact he never did attend, though he did give two commencement speeches there over the years.  

I also know that when a friendly interviewer over the weekend asked Jill Biden about Joe's gaffs she went off on him (very politely) and DEMANDED that he not go there, because Trump is a liar so he can't question Joe's stupid remarks.  I am unsure I see the connection.  

Of course if Joe really has been in the senate 180 years that would explain why he is so senile.  He is the only person still living who may have heard Abraham Lincoln speak in person.  What a PBS special that would make.

Of course if he could think on his feet he wouldn't need to have his handlers shove words in front of him.
 
EDITOR'S NOTE: After the debate, let's hope you won't have to eat your words.

No comments: