Friday, September 16, 2011

JACK DANIEL'S IS MIGHTY GOOD WHEN FISHING

I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with
a frog in his mouth.

"Frogs are good bass bait," I thought to myself.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Just then, I realized I had a problem: How was I going to release the snake without getting bit?

So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniel’s and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. The snake's eyes rolled back and he went limp.

I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot. There was that same snake with two more frogs in its mouth.

Jack Daniel’s is mighty good and so is life in the south!!

No comments: