Sunday, July 01, 2012

PUNISHED BEFORE HE HAS HIS DAY IN COURT FOR FEAR OF RODNEY KING II

George Zimmerman ‘guilty until proven innocent’

The authorities in Florida are determined to flush George Zimmerman down the criminal justice toilet because there is this fear that if the shooter of Trayvon Martin gets off there will be a repeat of the Rodney King riots. And for the same reason, the Feds are ready to pounce on Zimmerman in the event of a ‘not guilty’ verdict in state court.

Last April, Zimmerman was released on $150,000 bail despite the strenuous objections of the prosecution and the black community. But on June 1, his bail was revoked when the prosecution notified the judge that Zimmerman had deceived the court by claiming he was indigent when in fact he had set up a website through which he had collected $135,000 for his defense.

Lost in all of this controversy is the fact that the purpose of bail is to ensure the appearance of a criminal defendant in court, while denial of bail is designed to keep in jail a criminal who is a flight risk or who poses a serious threat to the public. Bail is not supposed to be used as a form of punishment, but as in the case of Zimmerman, it is often used that way.

Zimmerman was a free man when charged with second degree murder. He voluntarily turned himself in. And when his bail was revoked, he again turned himself in. He has twice demonstrated that he is not a flight risk. There is no evidence that if free, he will pose any threat to the public. He is charged with second degree murder, not capital murder. Even some killers charged with capital murder have been released on bail pending trial.

Lately more evidence has been released that indicates Zimmerman was not the aggressor and that Martin was pounding the supreme shit out of him. There is a good chance that if he gets an impartial jury, he will be acquitted. But with the biased and devastating media reports, it is hard to see how Zimmerman can find any jurors that have not been tainted by the guilty image he has been painted with on TV and in print. To this day, the media continues to show pictures of a sullen-faced Zimmerman in an orange jail jumpsuit while the pictures of Martin, a thug, are those of an innocent happy-go-lucky young kid.

There is no escaping the fact that Zimmerman is a stupid jerk. Neighborhood watch is just that – a lookout for suspicious circumstances to be reported to the police. Zimmerman should not have gotten out of his car and played wannabe cop. He should not have deceived the court about his financial condition. For that the judge could have raised his bail rather than revoke it. It is not a crime to be stupid, nor is it a crime to be a jerk.

The Martin family and the black community want to get their pound of flesh. The media has fanned the flames of racial hatred in its treatment of the Martin killing and if riots do break out, it will be the media that is to blame.

In order to placate an angry black community - anger that resulted from the hysterical media coverage - and to avoid a Rodney King II, the state prosecutors and Obama’s justice department want to bury Zimmerman. In effect, the stupid jerk has been found guilty until proven innocent.

This week, the judge will announce whether or not Zimmerman can be released on bail again. If bail is denied when Zimmerman is not a flight risk and poses no threat to the public, he will be punished before he has his day in court simply to appease those that are demanding a pound of flesh and those that are threatening to riot.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Zimmerman is a murderer and is at home.

Unknown said...

Obama administration purposely keeping the MSM focused on Zimmerman in order to foster bad race relations. He needs some excuse to declare martial law so elections can be postponed. i don't think you have the cojones to allow me to post this. This is a test of your "Mission Statement" although I 100% believe what I have written.

BarkGrowlBite said...

I've got the 'cojones' and I think you and Anonymous are both full of shit!

Unknown said...

Well BGB, thank you for having the cojones to allow my post. What part though don't you believe You don't think Obama exerts control over the mainstream media or you don't think they are devious enough to try and cause racial tensions. Or, it it that you don't believe Obama, in fear of losing, is looking for a reason to have elections postponed I may be full of shit but, I am full of fear that four more years would be the end of our way of life. It started Day 1 when he shipped back the Churchill bust to Great Britain!

Unknown said...

I am a student of Obama, let's hear it, i am ready. I survived a heart attack, I beat pancreatic cancer and I will help to destroy this administration. 4 more months!

BarkGrowlBite said...

Mr. Ash, let me make it crystal clear that I am no Obama fan. I did not vote for him in 2008 and I would not vote for him this year, even if you gave me a gazillion dollars to do so. I am not going to argue with your 'chicken little' shit because you have been conned by the countless bogus Obama-hating crap that has filled the internet on a daily basis since 2008. I'll give you the last word if you want, but don't expect another reply from me.

Unknown said...

Whoa! No wonder you use BGB as a moniker. I am NOT looking for the last word on anything and I use the internet for business purposes only. I am a Viet Nam veteran, was Special Forces and maintaining correspondence with many of that tightly knit group of compadres, some of those are now retiring from the Pentagon, 1 has moved into the Secret Service and one is a white house staffer. Mitch McConnell is a family friend. What I know about Obama is nothing. I am not a birther, or a truther but I know from firsthand knowledge that Congressmen are intimidated, afraid to stand up. I am concerned that we don't know many things about the man that should either public knowledge or accessible via the FOIA.

I think George Zimmerman should be at home, his home. He is no flight risk.

I think the only thing on which we disagree (there could be others) is that you state he is afraid of Rodney King II and I think he wants it.

I am sick of his apologies to Middle East countries ( actually Hillary did the last apology) it makes us look weak. Do you understand their mentality?

I don't want the last word. I want an intelligent dialogue and can quote my sources.

You aren't afraid of another 4 years?

Rick

BarkGrowlBite said...

Rick, I was not going to make any further replies but after you described yourself I feel that I owe it to you to say that I salute your Special Op service in Viet Nam. When I returned from the Pacific after WWII we were met by a band and crowds cheering for us. When you returned you were met with nothing but contempt - what a lousy shame! I'm also happy for you in that you beat cancer and survived your heart attack.

We really seem to be in agreement on most of your assertions. However, I think you are way out when you say that Obama wants a Rodney King II so he can declare martial law and postpone the election. I think Florida and the Feds are truly scared that if they don't fuck up Zimmerman, there will be a repeat of the Rodney King riots. And I do not agree that our way of life will end if Obama is reelected.

I agree that Zimmerman should be home. Setting bail at $1 million for someone who is not a flight risk and poses no danger to the public is absolutely outrageous.

I hope and pray that Obama will be a one term president, but if that is not the case, fear not - our way of life and the Union will survive.

Unknown said...

I am glad you responded.Let us hope and pray their is no voter fraud and the election is at least fair. i agree that the spirit of America can not be killed by another 4 years of BHO but I worry about the impact of his programs on my parents. The reason we moved back here to Kentucky where we grew up was because I thought I would die and wanted the wife close to family plus, wanted to be here to take Mom & Dad to Dr. appointments, etc.,
So far, they run the roads more than us and I have been on one Dr appointment in 8 years.
I have not seen whether Mr Zimmerman is out on bail, I do think $1M is pretty high for someone that has posed zero flight risk. I don't think we will ever know all the facts about that night, Mr. Z may have been a bit zealous in his duties but it does appear he suffered damage to the back of his head from someone, I don't think he did it to himself. I still can't imagine why the media has chosen this story to focus on when there are so many like incidents in the US daily.

Respectfully,

Rick