Saturday, November 16, 2013

DEAR LEADER’S PRAYER

My Fellow Blacks, Can I Criticize Dear Leader Now?, a column by Taleeb Starkes in the November 11 American Thinker is highly critical of President Obama. Here is how Starkes begins his column:

Before committing the blasphemous and daring act of openly criticizing Dear Leader, it is obligatory that I first purify my spirit by reciting Dear Leader's prayer.

That way, the Black community doesn't condemn my soul for placing critical thinking over Black solidarity. It's common knowledge that Blacks who criticize Dear Leader are considered "sell-outs" while Whites are labeled "racists."

And here is Starkes’ Dear Leader’s Prayer:

Our Father who art in the White House, hallowed be thy name. Thy Constitution-less Kingdom come, thy will be done, in America as it is in the hood. Give us this day, our daily handouts and forgive our criminality, although we won't forgive the White man for criminalizing us. And lead us not into self-sufficiency, but deliver us from patriotism. For thine is the Constitution-less kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever and ever and ever and ever.

Now, do I hear any Amens?

1 comment: