Tuesday, September 12, 2017

BOOK REVIEW: ‘WHAT HAPPENED’ BY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

Clinton blames everyone but Jesus for her loss to that “creep”

Hillary’s new book “What Happened” is an eye opener in that she blames just about everyone but Jesus Christ for her loss to that “creep” Trump.

Clinton blamed the FBI, the Russians, Bernie Sanders, NBC’s Today show host Matt Lauer, Joe Biden and even President Obama for her presidential election loss. “I know that a lot of people voted for that creep,” she said, “simply because Obama supported me and they did not like him. And that kike Bernie Sanders drove young voters away from me. But it was former FBI boss James Comey who popped up at the last minute to torpedo my landslide victory.” Clinton concluded that “It seems as though everyone is to blame for my loss except Jesus and me … and I’m not so sure about him.”

“I ran an excellent campaign,” Clinton wrote. “Just before the final returns came in, as Bill, Chelsea, Huma [Abedin] and I were toasting each other with champagne, President Obama called to congratulate me and tell me how proud he was of me for becoming the first Mrs. President elect. Neither one of us realized that the basket of deplorables was so huge or that the women, the African-Americans and other voters who were expected to cast their ballots for me, would let me down.”

Hillary also revealed that she and her most trusted advisor Huma Abedin are lovers. “Both our husbands are despicable jerks,” she wrote. “Bill and Anthony Weiner couldn’t keep their weenies in their pants. How humiliating! Huma and I found solace in bed with each other.” Hillary said the only reason she stayed with Bill after all his extra-marital affairs was because it served her political ambitions. And she said basket of deplorables also described the women Bill had affairs with.

I highly recommend “What Happened” to both Democrats and Republicans. For Democrats the book is a teaching moment: Never nominate a bitch again! As for the Republicans who have had little to laugh about lately, Hillary’s book is a real laugher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confess. I did it. Maya Culpa. The bitch had it coming.

Yeshua ben Yosef

bob walsh said...

For somebody who is supposed to be the smartest woman in the world and arguably the smartest human that has ever lived she isn't particularly introspective, is she?