Wednesday, December 19, 2018

HOW A RETIRED CHEMIAL ENGINEER STAYS HAPPY AND ACTIVE

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' Well, I stay active and happy.

I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer into urine.

When I’ve filled up two jugs of urine, I’ll take a jug in each hand and jog out to the shed in back of the house.

There I’ll pour the piss on pictures of Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Diane Feinstein, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker.

Thereafter, with an empty jug in each hand, I jog back to the house.

I do this at least two times every day, but more often depending on my ability to convert enough beer into urine to fill up two jugs.

I really enjoy pouring the piss on those sorry ass liberals and I get my exercise jogging too.

No comments: