Tuesday, February 26, 2019

ACH NEIN GOTT IM HIMMEL, NICHT TRUMP NOCHNAL

Former campaign staffer claims Trump grabbed her and forcibly planted a kiss on her lips without her consent

Oh my God in heaven, not Trump again.

The hullabaloo over Trump’s dalliances with and payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal has sort of quieted down, a calm awaiting the storm expected by the completion of the Mueller report.

Unfortunately for Trump, there is another sexual storm churning up around the President.

Alva Johnson, 43, an attractive black chick and mother of four, has filed a sexual abuse lawsuit in federal court in which she claims that when she worked for the Trump election campaign, he grabbed her and forcibly planted a kiss on her lips without her consent. She is seeking damages for emotional pain and suffering. Johnson alleges this happened as Trump left an RV outside a rally in Tampa, Florida, on August 24, 2016.

Johnson told The Washington Post: “I immediately felt violated because I wasn't expecting it or wanting it. I can still see his lips coming straight for my face. I've tried to let it go. You want to move on with your life. I don't sleep. I wake up at 4 in the morning looking at the news. I feel guilty. The only thing I did was show up for work one day.”

Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, “This accusation is absurd on its face. This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts,”

The two witnesses named by Johnson both deny the kissing ever happened.

Johnson is also suing – here comes the race card - for discrimination, claiming she was paid less than her Trump campaign counterparts because of her race and gender. According to the lawsuit, “The campaign knew that it was underpaying Ms. Johnson relative to her white counterparts.”

What a load of crap! “I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.” She sounds like a boxer who said ”I can still see his glove coming straight for my face” several says after he had been KO’d.

23 women before Alva accused 'grab em by the pussy' Trump of sexual misconduct. Most of them were probably telling the truth, but I do not believe Johnson is.

2 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

This woman is black. Trump has been called out as being a racist by several people. Maybe he really isn't a racist.

bob walsh said...

For the believer no proof is needed. For the skeptic no roof is adequate. The Trump haters will be on this like white on rice. Those who are not Trump haters will point out the witnesses deny it happened. Around and around we go.