Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SCANDALOUS COVER UP OF A SCANDAL?

From the Schalotte:

Q&A WITH AN EYEWITNESS TO A CHILD RAPE
By Adolf der Schweinehund

The Schalotte
November 16, 2011

A key witness to the child rape by Jerry Sandusky agreed to answer some questions if I wouldn’t use his name in The Schalotte.

Q: Sir, I appreciate your willingness to answer some questions regarding what you saw on the night of March 1, 2002.

A: Well, I don’t think the attorney I hired would want me to answer any questions, but since your publication is not anything like The New York Times or the Washington Post, I’m willing to have a go at it.

Q: Can you tell me what happened that night?

A: Well, I went to our locker room …

Q: Excuse me for interrupting, but what do you mean by our locker room?

A: That’s the Penn State football team’s locker room.

Q: OK, go ahead …

A: Well I went there to put a pair of sneakers in my locker. When I got to my locker, I think it was around 9:30 p.m. that Friday night, I heard a strange noise coming from the showers. When I took a look see, I …Holy fucking shit! … I saw coach Sandusky holding a kid, I guessed he was between nine and ten, against the wall and … Holy fucking shit! … he was giving that kid a fucking blow job.

Q: Now, the grand jury report said you turned around without doing anything and went to your father’s house.

A: Well, that’s not exactly right. I was in complete shock, I mean Coach Sandusky giving some young kid a fucking blow job! Yeah, I got the hell out of there but it’s not true that I didn’t do anything. I made sure that coach Sandusky saw me, that I saw what he was doing to that poor kid. That made him stop and that’s when I left.

Q: Instead of leaving, why didn’t you kick the shit out of Sandusky and haul him off to the cops?

A: Well, in retrospect, I guess you’re right. I should have kicked the living shit out of that bastard, for sure, and made a citizen’s arrest, or whatever you call it. But you gotta understand, I was in real shock!

Q: Now, you emailed a friend and told him that you stopped the rape in a non-physical way … by that I suppose you meant that you made sure Sandusky saw you … and that you also notified the cops and the Penn State administrator in charge of the police. When did you do that?

A: I think it was the next day, but you know I was still in shock, it could have been the day after that. I went to the campus police station and told the cop on duty what I had seen. He said something like, “Holy fuck, you gotta be kidding me!”

Q: What happened next?

A: Well he called his supervisor. He came to the station and had the same reaction when I told him what I had seen Sandusky doing to that kid. He phoned someone, maybe the campus police chief. After a while, some guy shows up in his pajamas and a bathrobe. I’m not sure, but it I think it was the chief. They had me tell him what I saw and, I kid you not, he almost passed out. When he regained his composure he told me that due to the sensitive nature of this case, I had to keep quiet about it.

Q: Did you, I mean did you keep quiet?

A: Well not exactly. I didn’t much care for the cops’ reaction, telling me to keep quiet and all that. I wasn’t sure what they were going to do, if anything, so I got ahold of the university vice-president in charge of the police and told him what I had seen Sandusky doing.

Q: What did he do?

A: Well, he said he knew all about it because the chief had just told him. He put his arm around me and told me that if word got out, this could destroy Penn State’s football program and have a devastating effect on the whole university. He told me to go home, have a couple of beers, relax and let him figure out how they were going to handle this. And that’s the last I heard about this until I got a summons to testify before the grand jury earlier this year.

Q: The university says that there is no record of your ever contacting the police and the vice-president denies you ever told him what Sandusky had done. What’s the deal?

A: I’m not surprised. All I can tell you is that I did tell them that I saw Sandusky giving that kid a fucking blow job. They’re just trying to cover their asses for not doing anything about it.

Q: I just heard that you’ve been barred from the Penn State campus. Is that right?

A: Yes, that’s right. And I’m sure they’re getting ready to fire me too. You know, it’s the shoot the messenger thing.

Q: OK, one more question. Have you been telling me the absolute truth?

A: Yes sir, I have, so help me God!

Q: So you’re not shitting us?

A: Honestly Mr. Schweinehund … it is Schweinehund, isn’t it? … I’m not shitting you!

Q: Well then, good luck to you and thanks for being so candid with us.

A: That’s OK. I just want to say one more thing. My life has been hell for the last couple of weeks. I’ve been threatened by those who believe I didn’t do anything, didn’t go to the cops. And others, I think they’re alumni, have threatened me because I told the grand jury what I saw … they claim that I am the one who has done irreparable harm to coach Paterno and to the university. Believe me, it’ll take more than just a couple of beers for me to get my peace of mind back.

No comments: