Friday, January 25, 2013

LITTLE JOHNNY ON HOME INVADERS

The Unconventional Gazette
January 24, 2013

Lucille Hansen, a third grade teacher, asked her class what they would do if they were at home alone and a stranger broke into their house.

Little Rebecca stood up and said, “Miss Hansen, I would crawl under my bed and hide until he left.”

“That’s good, Becky,” Miss Hansen replied.

Bobby stood up and said, “Miss Hansen, I would call 911 and then go hide in a closet.”

“That’s very good, Bobby,” Miss Hansen replied.

Gerald stood up and said, “Miss Hansen, I would jump out the window and run over to my neighbor’s house.”

Miss Hansen said, “That’s good too, Jerry.”

Then little Johnny stood up as Miss Hansen dreaded what he might say.

Little Johnny said, ““Gee Miss Hansen, that's easy. I would grab my father’s gun and blow that sucker’s shit away!”

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Strange, 80% democrats in one classroom.