Friday, August 21, 2020

HOW I ENJOYED THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION

By Howie Katz

I really enjoyed the 4-day Democratic convention.

I especially enjoyed the speeches of Barack and Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Joe and Jill Biden and other Trump-hating luminaries as they bashed and trashed the president. 

How did I enjoy the convention and Trump-bashing and trshing speeches?   I watched western movies, starring Audie Murphy, Guy Madison and Jimmy Stewart on the Grit Channel.   

3 comments:

Dave Freeman said...

I did that too HOwie. Wasn't that a GREAT convention?

BarkGrowlBite said...

Yeah Dave, it was especially great when Audie Murphy shot dead three bad guys in the blink of an eye.

bob walsh said...

I also watched some Audie Murphy, plus the original True Grit. Great minds......