Saturday, June 18, 2022

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PREPARED TO SACRIFICE A CAT

By Bob Walsh


human sacrifices cartoon

The Summer Solstice occurs this coming Tuesday at 2:13 a.m. Pacific Coast time.  That would be about 2:18 where I live.  I confess I will probably not make my sacrifice at 02:18 as I will probably be asleep but I do plan on being up at sunrise to do what I can to make the Sun God happy to ensure things are marvelous as far as the Sun God is concerned in any event.

Since time immemorial civilized humans have recognized the solstice and its importance in the cycle of life.  You should all do what you can to make proper observance of the occasion.  Please note that the sacrifice of humans is now frowned on and even illegal in many places (though I have a little list of likely candidates for the honor).  You should probably avoid doing that.

No comments: