Tuesday, June 28, 2022

WOMEN'S TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS

By Howie Katz

                   
                    

 

My girlfriend has been working out daily for the Women's Track and Field Championships. After watching this for a couple of weeks, I began to worry she would break her neck or a leg, and worse, one or both of her implants. 

So after telling her I admired her persistence, I suggested she withdraw and let a transgender take her place.

                          Injured man Illustration of injured man. Adult stock vector

                           

Just as soon as I said it, I knew I should have kept my big mouth shut.

2 comments:

Dave Freeman said...

Now let's see a video of some old geezers trying to do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I've always been taught to avoid barriers.