Monday, November 29, 2010

EXPLANATION FOR TATTOO LANDS LARRY IN THE HOSPITAL

Who in the hell is Larry?
 
Well Larry is the guy who gets home late one night and: Linda, his wife says, Where the hell have you been? Larry replies: I was out getting a tattoo!
 
A tattoo?' she frowned. What kind of tattoo did you get?
 
I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates, he said proudly.
 
What the hell were you thinking? She said, shaking her head in disgust. Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?
 
Well, One, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want.

After a quick ambulance ride to the emergency room, Larry is now in University Hospital room 523.

No comments: