Thursday, October 17, 2019

77806-112

by Bob Walsh

That is Felicity Huffman's prison I D number. She is now a denizen of F C I Dublin, CA. It is on the Forbes list of one of the ten cushiest federal prisons on the country. I have been there, it really is rather nice.

She will be sharing a four-bed cell. I suspect she isn't used to this, nor having other people watch (or at least potentially watching) while she is using the crapper. Prison is awkward if you are shy. I am sure her first prison strip search was probably more than a little demeaning for the 56-year old.

That being said two weeks of this won't kill her and will give her interesting material for her autobiography, plus some no doubt colorful new friends, or at least acquaintances.

EDITOR'S NOTE: But she's in one of the Club Feds where she won't be exposed to hardened criminals and tight security measures.

No comments: