Thursday, December 23, 2021

LT. MCGARRY IS DAMN LUCKY HE DID NOT GET BOOTED TO THE LANDFILL, MEKULI IS FORTUNATE SHE DIDN'T GET BOOTED OUT OF NYPD

NYPD rookie in raunchy lap dance video is identified 

 

By

 

New York Post

December 22, 2021

 

 

Vera Mekuli was identified as the female cop who gave her superior a lap dance during the 44th prescient's holiday party.Vera Mekuli was identified as the female cop who gave her superior a lap dance during the 44th Precinct’s holiday party

 

The NYPD rookie filmed giving her lieutenant a raunchy lap dance at their Bronx precinct holiday party has been identified — and she describes herself as a “highly motivated and determined individual.”

Vera Mekuli, 26, who only joined the force in February, was caught on camera grinding on top of 44th Precinct Lt. Nick McGarry in the Yonkers bar last Thursday.

Before joining the NYPD ranks, Mekuli worked as a real estate agent in the Big Apple, the Daily Mail reported.

On her now-deleted LinkedIn profile, Mekuli described herself as a “highly motivated and determined individual.”

“I tend to go after what I want and I don’t stop until I get it. If I am to fail. I pick myself up and try again,” her LinkedIn bio said. 

“Success does not come without failure. I’ve learned at a very young age that success/wealth/opportunities isn’t just given or handed to you, it is earned; earned by hard work and time you put in.

“I have tackled every task, every obstacle, that came before me. I like helping others and I always put others before myself.” 

Mekuli is a Bronx native who attended the John Jay College of Criminal Justice on the Upper West Side.

She couldn’t be immediately reached in the wake of the raunchy video being made public.

But her father, John Mekuli, told The Post on Monday that she was “frustrated” over the ordeal.

 

New York Police Department Lieutenant receives lap dance from rookie cop.The 

Lt. Nick McGarry was filmed smiling as a scantily-clad rookie officer gyrated on him

Lap dance. 

The rookie cop was seen grinding on top of 44th Precinct Lt. Nick McGarry

 

“She told me, ‘Daddy, I make some mistake,’” he said. “‘I’m very embarrassed about what I did. I embarrassed you and my family.’”

“She cried and cried,” her dad continued. “She is young. … He is married, the lieutenant. He should know better. I am going to sue them.”

McGarry was immediately booted to the Transit Bureau as higher-ups launched an investigation into the steamy video, sources told The Post. 

 

 

The rookie cop isn’t facing any disciplinary charges.

A man at a Bronx address listed for the Mekulis slammed the door on a reporter Wednesday.

No comments: