Friday, February 18, 2022

SNEAK PEAK

by Bob Walsh

My good friend Zorg, who is an intelligent gas from the planet Tralfalmadore, is a political junkie.  He has smuggled me an advanced copy of the State of the Union speech Joe Biden is supposed to give before congress in two weeks.  I am confident there will be some minor tweaking between now and then, but as of right now this is it.

My Fellow Americans.  Me and my family are doing just fine thank you.  With 40 plus years graft and of corruption under my belt and all the back door and under the table shit my remaining son what's-his-name and my brother have got we will be sitting pretty.  Hell, as a retired president I will never even have to buy another gallon of gas in my life.  The Secret Service will drive me everywhere I need to go an an armored limo.  I don't give a shit about gas prices.  I don't have to buy the stuff.

Pretty much every member of congress is set too.  Only the honest or stupid ones are not, and I don't give a good god damn about them and neither does anybody else whose opinion matters.

All of you poor peasants out there in flyover country better start looking at moving to Bolivia.  You can plant cocoa plants to keep my worthless son supplied in booger sugar so he isn't tapping my till.  If that doesn't work for you, you can move to Canada and get jobs driving trucks.  I hear they have openings up there.

Other than that, you are pretty well fucked.  Have a nice day.

No comments: