Friday, January 31, 2014

BUSTED FOR DUI EARLIER IN THE MONTH, SHE SPTS ON ARRESTIING COP’S PIZZA

Tennessee Pizza Hut manager now busted for disorderly conduct

I would think a more serious charge would be in order. This reminds me of when I was doing volunteer work at the Ferguson Unit of the Texas prison system, inmates working in the kitchen would get caught spitting and even peeing or ejaculating in the food being prepared for the correctional officers’ mess.

PIZZA HUT MANAGER ARRESTED FOR SPITTING ON COP’S PIZZA
By Samantha Jordan

news965.com
January 30, 2014

A Pizza Hut manager in Tennessee was arrested for doing what we all fear is done to our food: she spit on a pizza.

But this wasn't just any person's pizza. Amanda Engle recognized the officer, Jonathan Rogers, because he had arrested her earlier in the month for a DUI. Well, while Rogers waited for his food, he said the manager began to act suspicious.

As the defendant removed the pizza from the oven I observed her cut her eyes and look at me. The defendant then leaned over the pizza that she had began to slice and I observed her spit on the pizza which had been purchased by me.

Unfortunately for her, Rogers arrested her for a second time. She's now facing misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges.

No comments: