Thursday, September 25, 2014

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

The Unconventional Gazette
September 24, 2014

Tom walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.

The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.

Tom answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.

She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, Tom deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.

Confused, she says, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?’

Tom answers, 'You see, it's like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo- ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.’

NOTE: Tom is now in the Intensive Care unit of St. Elizabeth Hospital, no visitors allowed.

No comments: