Sunday, February 14, 2016

CHELSEA IS JUST ANOTHER LYING CLINTON!

As a six-year-old child, Chelsea Clinton says she made a decision to leave the Baptist church over the issue of abortion

“I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday School. That’s a true story.”

That’s what Chelsea Clinton recently told those assembled at a fundraiser for her mother.

Hmm, as a six-year-old child Chelsea made a decision to leave the Baptist church over the issue of abortion. She didn’t like being taught about abortion in Sunday school, so she up and “left the Baptist church before my dad did.”

That’s a true story? Folks, if you believe that a six-year-old child will make such a decision on her own, I’ve got some ocean-side property near Phoenix that I’ll sell you for a good price.

Chalk this one up: Chelsea is just another lying Clinton!

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

She has turned into a politician. Politicians lie. No surprise.