Wednesday, October 17, 2018

SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT MEGHAN

Now that she is having a baby, Meghan Markle will be set for life after her marriage to Prince Harry ends in divorce

Hardly a day goes by when there isn’t a news story about Meghan Markle. Before the wedding there were all these stories about her romance with Prince Harry. Then there were the stories of their wedding of the century. That was followed by stories of the family feud between the new Duchess and her father and her siblings. In between it’s about what she’s wearing, how she’s smiling, etc., etc. And now it’s the story about her pregnancy.

Meghan is little more than a trailer trash gold digger who hit the mother lode when she fucked Prince Harry into a marriage.

I predict that like the marriage between Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, the Harry-Meghan marriage will fall apart. But with her child or children, the gold digger will be set for life after the divorce. Then maybe, just maybe we will stop hearing about the bitch. I sure hope so, because I’m sick and tired of hearing about her.

By the way, for those who like Colin Kaepernick do not appreciate the good old USA, had I written this about Markle in England, the Brits would have thrown my ass into gaol. In Britain it is against the law to defame the Royals like I have done.

AFTERTHOUGHT: If the U.S. were to be a kingdom with Trump on the throne, our jails would be filled way, way over capacity with Democrats, including members of Congress and other prominent politicians, who have called King Trump derogatory, insulting and disgusting names.

3 comments:

Dave Freeman said...

As for your "Afterthought." You say that like it would be a BAD thing.

BarkGrowlBite said...

Dave, I certainly did not mean it that way. I intended to show how fortunate Kaepernick and his ilk, the Hollywood limouzine liberals, Maxine Waters, Pocahontas Warren, Michael Avenatti, John Brennan, etc., etc. are to be living in the good old USA

Dave Freeman said...

OH. I'm disappointed in you Howie. I mean....for my money...it would be a GOOD thing.