Wednesday, June 26, 2019

TRUMP INSISTS HE NEVER MET E. JEAN CARROLL DESPITE PHOTO SHOWING THE PAIR YACKING IT UP AT A 1987 PARTY

E. Jean Carrol tells CNN’s Anderson Cooper that “I think most people think of rape as being sexy.”

Advice columnist E. Jean Carrol, who has accused Trump of sexually assaulting her 23 years ago, shocked an unsettled CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday with her response when he asked her about her refusal to use the word rape and pointed out that most people describe rape as a violent assault. Here is how Carrol responded:

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies.”

Cooper immediately interrupted the interview by calling for a commercial.

In her forthcoming book, Carrol said she ran into Trump at Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996. She said Trump recognized her and asked for her help choosing a gift. She said they eventually made their way into the lingerie section, and then a dressing room. Then she describes what happened next:

“The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights. I am astonished by what I'm about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway -- or completely, I'm not certain -- inside me.”

According to Carrol, Trump did more than just grab her pussy. But she must have enjoyed it since she thinks of rape as being sexy.

Trump vehemently denies the sexual encounter with Carrol ever occurred and states that he “never met this person in my life.”

But - Oops - a photo has emerged which shows him and Carrol in 1987 yacking it up at an NBC party.

When Trump told The Hill that “she’s not my type,” Carrol responded “I love that, I am so glad I am not his type. I’m so glad.”

NY mayor Bill DeBlasio is unhappy with Carrol because she won’t file a rape complaint against Trump. The uber-left mayor, now also a Democratic presidential candidate, – hahaha – wants NYPD to investigate Trump for rape. But de Blasio needs a complainant in order for NYPD to start such an investigation. And then there is the problem of NYPD classifying rape as illegal entry so as to give the appearance of NY being safe for women tourists.

I wonder if Anderson Cooper has recovered by now.

5 comments:

bob walsh said...

I probably wouldn't remember a person I met at a party n 1987 either.

Trey Rusk said...

The picture would have been taken 32 years ago? Yep. I smell the aroma of Bullshit.

BarkGrowlBite said...

There is a big difference between insisting he never met the woman and saying he cannot remember ever having met the woman.

This just one photo in a string of video clips and photos that have shown the president you love so much verges on being a pathological liar.

Trey Rusk said...

BGB, Find someone else to argue with.

Anonymous said...

I just got diagnosed with the last stage of NOT GIVING A FUCK!