Monday, June 01, 2020

CHICAGO BURNS DOWN, PRETTY MUCH NOBODY NOTICES

by Bob Walsh

OK, this is a gross exaggeration.  But the "protesters" (rioters) did manage to tear up some of State Street and Michigan Blvd pretty well.  They sacked the old Marshall Fields store (I think it is a Macy's now) and a few others, and set fire to a several police cars.  (I wonder if my Ford stock is going to kick up due to more police fleet business?)

Major cities all over the country were attacked by mobs.  Big city majors an police chiefs peed all over their own shoes and did jack shit while this happened.  They should be ashamed, but they mostly aren't.  When you are woke, or when you worked for some woke asshole and have no personal self respect, you don't care if your city and your police department are a joke.  You take your paycheck, go home and sit in your recliner watching NetFlix with a 12-gauge across your knees.  They might burn down every grocery store and liquor store in town, but you are going to protect what is yours.  

If you thought that way about your fucking city this shit wouldn't be happening.

2 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

I broke out "Mambo-00" last night and leaned it in the corner by the bed. I also let the dog, Buck roam the house when I went to sleep. Set my cameras to signal my phone. Checked my cameras this morning. One car went down my street between midnight and 6am. Course I live in Copland on a dead end street.

bob walsh said...

There is something to be said for dead end streets.