Tuesday, February 09, 2016

TOUGH OLD COWBOYS

Some old cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the lonesome prairie...it was a night of bravado, rot gut whiskey, and many tall tales...

Hells Canyon Frank, a Democrat hand from Idaho says, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth."

Snake River Ben, a Democrat from Wyoming, couldn't stand to be bested. "That's nothing, I was walking the trail yesterday and a 15 foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit off its head, and sucked the poison down in one gulp - didn't even get a belly ache."

Old Red River Tom, the Republican cowboy from Texas, remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker...

No comments: