Saturday, March 23, 2019

IS ILHAN OMAR BEING FUNDED BY TERRORISTS ?

by Bob Walsh

Various media reports hitting the wires yesterday asserted that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has been holding "secret" (unannounced, no press permitted, no recording permitted) fund raising meetings, which are being attended by people who might arguably be said to be loosely connected to radical Islamic groups.

I have yet to hear what, if anything, she is saying about this. I suspect she will say, "You are an Islamaphobic asshole and I refuse to talk to you."

Her own peeps are expressing concern about what is being said in these meetings, and how long it will take to leak.

Damn, wouldn't it be sweet if she were arrested for terrorism?

EDITOR'S NOTE: Or it could all be just fake news.

3 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

I think this bears watching.

bob walsh said...

I fully agree. When the Democraps are looking at one of their own my stink-o-meter goes off.

Anonymous said...

The democrat congress will hold a show hearing. Clear the congresswoman, and blame it on islamaphobia