Sunday, May 24, 2020

HIGH-ON MIKE

Mike Tyson reveals how he escaped police punishment despite being pulled over driving while ‘high as a motherfucker’

By Alan Scott

The U.S. Sun
May 23, 2020

Mike Tyson has revealed he was let off by police after being stooped while driving as “high as a motherfucker.”

Iron Mike, 53, who has announced plans to get back in the ring after a 14-year hiatus, made the stunning admission on the latest edition of his Hotboxin podcast.

The Baddest Man on the Planet runs his own cannabis farm and is said to earn £500,000 [$608.303] a year from the business.

Tyson, who announced plans to return to boxing last month, revealed he was under the influence of weed AND alcohol when he was pulled over by cops in California.

He said: “I remember one day I got pulled over, I’m drunk, I’m high.

“So they pulled me over and they said, ‘Pull up on the kerb’.

“So I pull up, I go on the kerb … boom boom! Ohhhhhhhhhh shit!

“The cop turns and looks and he goes, ‘Oh shit Mike Tyson! Fucking hell!’

“So I said, ‘Sir, can you help me get to this address?’ Then he took me to the fucking address where the drug spot was and I said, ‘Thank you sir’ and I was free!

“Oh shit! I’m high as a motherfucker.”

Tyson started running his dope farm in 2016.

He claims to smoke £45,000 [$54,747] of weed a month – enough to kill a herd of elephants.

Tyson was arrested by police 1,000 times before he was 10-years-old.

He has twice been jailed including for rape in 1992.

It has been suggested that Tyson’s return could be a third fight against old foe Evander Holyfield, despite calls for him to quit.

The 57-year-old is also in training ahead of his own comeback.

Tyson is widely claimed to be one of the greatest fighters of all time.

The boxer, from New York, was just 20 when he lifted the world heavyweight title and went on to dominate boxing.

EDITOR'S NOTE: 57-years old and smoking weed doesn't bode well for a boxing comeback. Iron mike has rusted badly and should stick to tending of his marijuana farm.

1 comment:

Trey Rusk said...

It helps to be crazy too.