Sunday, May 31, 2020

OK, THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERY DAY

by Bob Walsh

A man was arrested on Thursday in San Joaquin County for shooting up a firing range.

Zonathan Derrell Butler, 29, was apparently pissed that the privately-owned firing range on Hewitt Road was not open to the public, so he opened fire on the range.  

When the cops showed up he fled.  With great exuberance with little skill.  They found him and his crashed vehicle in a dust cloud in a field off of Drais Road.  He is now a guest of the people facing five felony charges and awaiting a $600,000 bail, which I expect will not be forthcoming.  No one at the range was injured.    

EDITOR'S NOTE: Was he wearing a MAGA cap?

4 comments:

bob walsh said...

Actually he was wearing a lot of blood, at least when he was arrested.

Trey Rusk said...

Howie, I have and sometimes wear a Trump hat that was given to me by Judge Jeanine Pirro when she was dating my partner. Even though they split, I still have her number. Let me know if you want one. I usually wear it in the company of my liberal sister.

Dave Freeman said...

No MAGA hat Howie. Sadly, he wasn't wearing a face mask either.

Unknown said...

I wasn't pissed.. I just wanted to shot my gun..