Friday, May 29, 2020

SO, IT LOOKS LIKE RUSH CRASHED A COUPLE OF WEB SITES

by Bob Walsh

I caught a little bit of Howie's favorite radio guy, Rush Limbaugh, yesterday while I was driving around.  He mentioned that somebody suggested he check out Mike Flynn's personal web site, and told Rush that Flynn had a small, subtle PayPal link at the bottom of his personal web page for people to kick down a few bucks to him if they felt the mood strike.

Less than ten minutes later Flynn's web site crashed.  That ins't surprising.  Most personal websites have very limited band width.  However it appears that the traffic also crashed Limbaugh's web site, which does NOT have a small bandwidth.  Also PayPal was down for a time at exactly the same time.  

So, did the DittoHeads crash PayPal kicking down to Mike Flynn?  It is distinctly possible.  Ditto-heads have crashed other large websites, so it is far from impossible.

2 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

I don't have much use for Rush. I don't like his condescending voice. Anyone who would be labeled a Ditto-head tells me they are being led by the nose. He assumes everyone agrees with him.

I enjoyed Larry King when he was on the radio at night.

bob walsh said...

Personally I like Tom Sullivan. He is primarily a finance guy but does a lot of solid politics and dislikes both mainstream parties.