Sunday, March 28, 2021

PLAGUE REPORT UPDATE FROM STOCKTON, CA

by Bob Walsh

I got my second Covid shot today, the Moderna.  Procedure went smooth.  I had mild discomfort at the injection site from the first shot, beginning in about one day and lasting about three days.  I suspect I will have the same from this shot.

The county is STILL buggering up vaccine distribution, as is the state.  Blue Cross is (allegedly) still messing up the stats concerning the distribution.

I got my shots thru Rite Aid pharmacies and they got it right.  I am suitably impressed.

The God-Emperor Gavin Newsom is working like crazy to make it look like he is personally responsible for the wonderful distribution of the vaccine, which he isn't and it's buggered up anyway.  He is DESPERATE to hang onto his job and is essentially accusing Donald Trump of conspiring with anti-vaxxers to have him recalled.  What a complete dick.  In reality he does have probably a 50 / 50 chance of beating the election. especially if the state can pull out once the vaccination rate climbs to an acceptable level.  People have short memories and only the hard-core Newsom haters will remember his overwhelming arrogance once their "free' money starts coming in.  It is hard to run against Santa Claus, and thus far no first or second rank Democrat has announced they are throwing their hat in the ring to evict his ass.

Life is hard, and sometimes unfair. 

1 comment:

Trey said...

Glad you received the 2nd dose.