Tuesday, June 19, 2018

CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA PRESCRIPTIONS

A patient visits his doctor to complain about an anxiety problem

Patient: “Doctor I have an anxiety problem. I need a prescription for pot.”

Doctor: “Do you know what is causing your anxiety?”

Patient: “Yes. I’m afraid the cops will bust me for possession if I don’t get a medical marijuana card. And I need a prescription too.”

Doctor: “Sounds reasonable to me. Here is your medical marijuana card. And this is your prescription.”

Patient: “Thank you doctor. Now I already feel somewhat better. I’m going to toke up some joints and tell the cops to go fuck themselves.”

Doctor: “Don’t drive while stoned, or you’ll still get busted. And don’t get so stoned that you’ll forget to come back for your refills.”

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

The truly sad thing is that this isn't a joke.