Monday, May 20, 2019

ACTUALLY I WAS KIND OF CLOSE ON GAME OF THRONES

by Bob Walsh

I knew at the end of last week's episode that Danerys was going to bite the big weenie in the closing. After killing off most of King's Landing they could not let her live. I expected that Ayra would get her right up until about 3 minutes before Jon got her. I was figuring 50/50 that Jon would be the new king, but when I saw Brandon there at the conclave in the chair I figured it would be him. Sansa pulling the north out did not surprise me at all. Arya heading west did not surprise me, though had she stayed to help out Sansa that would not have surprised me either.

All things considered, OUTSTANDING entertainment.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Clearly you are not a fan Dave. That's OK, you are probably still semi-normal.